Do you want to believe? Explore our fascination with UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence through exclusive interviews, archival photos, and strange but true stories from history.
After decades of cover-ups and denials, in a June 2021 report, the US government finally admitted what many people already knew: yes, UFOs are real, and no, we don’t know what (or who) they are. Writer and historian Marc Hartzman separates fact from fiction and provides a comprehensive tour through the skies, including:
- UFO sightings, from the famous to the obscure
- Alien abductions, including the Betty and Barney Hill abduction and the Pascagoula abduction
- Ancient aliens, from Biblical astronauts to the alien architects behind the pyramids
- Scientific evidence, including the “Wow!” radio signal and the interstellar ‘Oumuamua object
- Cover-ups and conspiracies, including the Roswell Incident and Area 51
- Governmental and military findings, from Project Blue Book to reports of UFOs at nuclear weapons sites
Deeply researched and highly entertaining, We Are Not Alone will inform and enchant anyone who’s ever doubted that we are really alone in the universe.